Author Topic: Minecraft server update.  (Read 1935 times)

vDepth

• Administrator
Minecraft server update.
« on: July 10, 2011, 10:06:08 pm »
The main Minecraft server has been updated from Bukkit (#860) which supports Minecraft 1.6.6 to the latest recommended build of Bukkit (#953) which supports Minecraft 1.7.2 / 1.7.3. As usual server/plugin details can be found here: http://voidrazor.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

This will still be a testing phase for a little while longer until I am happy with the way the server and plugins are running. During this phase you are welcome to invite people you want to play on the server before the official launch and they will be granted permissions / ranks (not mod or admin so don't ask) without the need to meet the full requirements. However they will need to be registered on the forums. If you are still ranked as a guest contact me on ventrilo or send me a PM on the forums.

There is no official launch date for the server as I don't know what the future holds as far as Bukkit and Minecraft updates or exact date when I will be happy with the server/plugins/website. However I am looking at launching and going public within the next 2-4weeks.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 11:12:38 pm by vDepth »